Clean out your mind, clean out your closets – we can help you Kiss It Goodbye – NOW!
You’ll know when it’s time to turn the page in your life’s book and get on to the next chapter. It’s hard – some folks need help – and that’s ok. It’s what we’re here for. We can help you go through those emotional times and clean out, get rid of, donate, BUT NOT STORE the hundreds of items – clothes, belts, socks, towels, shoes, lamps, scarves, jewelry – it’s time to move forward. We work with you to:
- inventory personal items
- Prepare for an estate sale
- File through old pictures and get them ready for scanning
- Go through each drawer, closet, storage box (you know, those under the bed and in other hidden places)
- Choose what you want to keep and what needs to be donated, saved for the kids (trust me, they probably will not want it), even thrown out
- Go through all of your linens – keep what you need, not want to store again
No more collecting! I’ve emptied a 10’x10’x20′ AND a 10’x10′ storage unit I had for years (embarrassed to tell you how many…not to mention the cost). I split everything up with my two sons (no, neither of them wanted old drawings, or socks and shirts that no longer fit). I only took what I needed in my new place in order to live happily and have more open space in the coming decade. That means I finally realized I didn’t need 17 towels – I now have six; seven washcloths – I now have four, and jewelry out of the kazoo (sold lots, even melted down some gold). You can do it, too. And, we can help. Call us – it’s simple. You’ll just kiss it goodbye. Remember, we’ll figure it out and get you untethered to things and places you can’t get out of or away from by yourself! You can do it – and we’re here to help!