We counsel, catapult, communicate, and build community for your brand with MarCom strategies that accelerate success
Mulrain Resource Group (MRG) is known as the best place to go for business counsel and cool ideas for your wheelhouse because we’re the “go-to” for the “what if…” A natural rainmaker, catalyst and tactician with decades of MarCom experience, Joanelle Wood Mulrain is well seasoned to guide you through integrated strategies and outreach activities to accelerate success. We serve diverse business sectors:
- Medical practices and healthcare services (primary care, neurosurgery, surgery (plastic, cosmetic, cardiovascular), orthopaedics, urology, OB/GYN, ophthalmology, behavioral health, oncology, otology, neurotology, otolaryngology, audiology, physical therapy, psychology, acupuncture), TBI, surgery centers, dental practices, healthcare (home health, mindfulness, wellness, hospice), chiropractic, fitness
- Nonprofits (academic, foundations – medical, social service, art, health, religious)
- Political campaigns
- Full-service advertising (copywriting, editing, placement, radio, TV, print)
- Digital advertising and social media review
- Education (charter, elementary through university and college)
- Authors and artists (photographers, painters)
- Entrepreneurs (kitchen and bath designers, retail, equine and canine products)
- Private businesses (manufacturers, custom trucks, CPAs, Realtors)
- Public, media, community relations
- Website (review, development, SEO, content, hosting)
- Special events (planning through implementation, expo design, staffing)
As a painter, photographer, author, and tour guide, we can help you pare down your life’s worldly goods, too
Just over 10 years ago Joanelle Mulrain focused on developing her artistic expression with a paintbrush, camera and pen. This experience exploded into a photography exhibit in Bhutan and a major painting exhibit, “The Life & Times of Florence Nightingale,” which toured museums coast-to-coast nationally and internationally with speaking engagements. She was one of the first artists to have a private studio at The CoRK District. Soon, her interest in food expanded into small tour experiences focused on Southern ethnic food markets, distilleries, breweries, organic farms, plantations, and an exotic endangered animal conservatory matched with a healthy meal. Then, when friends decided to move to Thailand and needed help to “let go” of their worldly goods, she was called to help and yet another idea for a business began. More on these activities here:
- Great Blue Heron Studios (paintings, photography, commissions welcome)
- Books (Re-Rooting – Life’s Journey; working: The Life & Times of Florence Nightingale – An Artist’s Perspective (spring 2019); Re-Rooting – Coming of Age (fall 2018)
- Mulrain’s Market, Farm & Plantation Tours
- Kiss It Goodbye Now!
Ask for a free 1/2-hour consultation
Whether you want to expand your brand, commission a fabulous piece of art, take a food tour, or need help getting the corners of your life at home cleaned out so you can breathe again, call us. As creative thinkers and doers, we build relationships and work hard for your business.
I attribute my success to this – I never gave or took any excuse.
If today were the last day of my life, would I want to do what I am about to do today? And, whenever the answer has been ‘No’ for too many days in a row, I know I need to change something.